ClickON Finance Helps Your Business Obtain Essential Plant & Equipment To Grow & Prosper.
We can help you make the right decision with our plant & equipment finance options.
Buying plant & equipment with cash ties up valuable working capital, and depreciation may be the only allowable tax deduction. Bank loans and overdrafts can be used to generate the funds required, but they usually require some form of real estate security.
By leasing plant & equipment you preserve your working capital, and in most cases no additional security is required. Considerable tax advantages may be available, and the term of the lease can be matched to the expected life of the asset, with fixed rates and the flexibility of structured payments to give you additional peace of mind.
Our team of specialists can offer a large range of commercial products including Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Lease and Rent to Buy.
Our accreditation with all major lending institutions in Australia means we can source the cheapest rates possible on all plant and equipment.
Low Doc Plant & Equipment Finance
ClickON Finance can help business owners that don’t have their current financials get the equipment their business needs.
- If you have been in business for 2 years, have good credit and own or have a mortgaged property you can expect to access funds up to $500,000 on equipment new to 4 years old with no financials required. Conditions apply*
- If you have been in business for 2 years, have good credit, and own or have a mortgaged property you can expect to access funds up to $55,000 on new and used equipment and machinery up to 12 years old with no financials required. Conditions apply*
Features & Benefits
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Private Sales OK
- Claim back the GST (Chattel Mortgage)
- Tax Benefits (Asset Depreciation)
- No Deposit OK
- Select a balloon option to reduce repayment amount
- Tailored repayments to suit cash flow trends
- Fixed Interest Rate for the life of the loan
Your Next Step…
Call us today on 1300 022 044 or ClickON for a QUICK QUOTE.